LGV1 / HGV1 / Class 1 Driver Tamworth
£12.00 - £15.50 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
LGV1**, HGV1**, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E Tamworth >
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers for long term temporary driving work with our Tamworth based client (B78 1SE)..
Our client are the UKs largest Online Grocery Supermarket.
- As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- National Trunk deliveries to Hubs and NDCs
- Ambient, Chilled and Frozen goods on cages
- Refrigerated trailers
- No handball involved / teams in place at delivery points to unload the trailer
- AM, PM and weekend shifts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- All breaks are paid
- Overtime paid after 8 hours per shift on all midweek day shifts
- The pay rates for the roll of the LGV1 driver are:
- Pay Rates:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek starts between 06.0018.00 hrs) £12.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Midweek starts between 18.0006.00 hrs) £13.00 p/h LGV1 (Saturdays) (between 00.0024.00 hrs) £14.50 p/h
- LGV1 (Sundays & Bank Holidays) (between 00.0024.00 hrs) £15.50 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 114 days ago