Projects & Design Team Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
JOB TITLE: Projects & Design Team Manager
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: Negotiable depending on experience
DUTIES OF ROLE:
- To manage the projects team and design teams
- Mentor and develop team members
- Monitor, review and manage performance of all team members on a regular basis
- Identify training needs within the team
- Lead the team to support the delivery of annual business plans
- Ensure clear channels of communication in place to cascade relevant information to the teams
- Work closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Qualified to HNC level.
- Strong appreciation of Design, Projects and Engineering processes.
- Project management and systems design experience.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail.
- Experience managing a budget
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large wellknown brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a familyowned business, Rullions approach is credible and honest, focused on building longlasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forwardthinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small startups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 6 days ago