Disability Analyst Homebased - Kettering | Zoek UK | 3ff071
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Disability Analyst Homebased
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Up to £37333 per annum
Are you an experienced healthcare professional looking for a new challenge? Have you considered a career that offers you a chance to use your current skills in a different way?
Join our clients team of Disability Assessors and you will enjoy a structured working week allowing a great work life balance, a rewarding salary + on target earnings of up to £1,600 and the opportunity to progress your career in new ways.
Our client is a leading independent UK healthcare business, providing MSK physiotherapy and selected clinical outsourcing to the NHS and hundreds of other organisations, which includes connecting essential government services with the clinical talent needed to carry out high quality medical assessments.
Working as a Disability Assessor is a rewarding role for someone who thrives in a communication and patient focused environment. Your day-to-day role will include:
- Holding consultations with people over the phone making a claim for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP) benefit in relation to a disability or condition.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Using your strong communications skills to learn more about how their disability affects them.
- Working with a varied caseload and complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Producing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to help them ensure that people receive the right benefits and support.
- Working autonomously to manage your clinic and consultations, free from admin tasks like sending patient letters or calling people who do not show up.
- Linking in with your regional support network and our wider team of likeminded healthcare professionals as you need to.
We are looking for healthcare professionals who have:
- Full registration with the relevant professional body .
- A minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience.
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive, empathetic and professional manner.
- Strong computer and IT skills.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
You do not need to worry about preparing for the job. We will give you all the training, skills and support that you need to thrive in your role as a Disability Assessor.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Bonuses of up to £2,000 annually.
- Flexible day-time, weekday hours that fit around your life.
- The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments.
- Progression opportunities with a clear banding and pay structure.
- Access to our award winning clinical training and development resources.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists.
- Revalidation support for nurses.
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim back on costs such as dental.
- Free and discounted physio.
- Bupa Rewards scheme with savings across thousands of brands.
- Pension scheme with salary exchange agreement option.
- Free counselling and support services.
- Company-wide and regional social events.
- Great team dynamics and a supportive clinical culture.
- Less admin tasks and more autonomy in your role.
Due to coronavirus the nature of this role has temporarily changed. Instead of working from a clinic location and meeting claimants in person, our Disability Assessors are currently holding consultations over the phone.
As we are currently operating remotely, your interview will be done virtually or over the phone as well as your training if you are successful.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...