Cyber Security Engineer - Randstaal, Netherlands
I'm looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to operate at the forefront of protecting the companies online digital and mobile services from cyber-attacks. It is a key role suitable for someone with an interest and passion in a related field. You'll be both protecting and defending an expanding range of digital services accessible to millions of users. This is an exciting opportunity to apply and enhance your existing skills related to protecting cloud-based services, APIs, Mobile Apps, and Responsive Web applications to trusted third parties and partners.
This exciting opportunity is within the Fintech industry. They offer access to free financial education and insights, and affordable loans which you can repay straight from your salary. Their vision is to build a community of employees and have access to fairer finance, when they need it.
Rate: 550-600 Depending on experience
Location: Randstaal, Netherlands
Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
25 Days holiday
Informal dress code and work/life balance
• Monitoring and ensuring they are detecting and blocking attempted intrusion
• Selecting, implementing and utilising tools relevant to protect on-premise, hosted and cloud-based services and data.
• Ensuring the companies information security standards are maintained and enhanced in line with practices prevalent across the financial services.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends and security practices with respect to self-sovereign identity, current and successor GDPR, current and successor PSD regulations pertaining to security and identity practices.
• Producing delivery plans and cost models within a continuous development lifecycle.
• The ideal candidate will have some Information Security engineering experience in an e-commerce environment with relevant security certifications, ideally CISSP, GIAC, CISM or CEH
• Experience providing Information Security in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Experience in producing security documentation sets (SyOPS, RMADs, Security Management Plan)
• Understanding of network and boundary protection technologies (firewalls, mail gateways, load balancers, anti-virus.
• Understanding of authentication and authorisation technologies (SAML, LDAP, PKI, etc)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a market leading FinTech company in Randstaal, Netherlands.
For more information please feel free to contact Ben Quinn directly at #########
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
Posted 30 days ago