LGV Class 1 Drivers
£13.00 - £17.00 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving Work, LGV 1, HGV 1, C+E Tamworth >
- Kenect Drivers are currently working in partnership with one of the UKs largest parcel logistics companies. We are recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1, C+E Drivers for ongoing long term driving work with our Tamworth based client (B78).
- As an LGV1 driver the work will involve:
- National trunking delivery and collection work
- Up to 2 deliveries or collections per shift to NDCs
- Box trailers
- AM & PM start times to suit preference
- Weekend shifts also available for optional overtime (premiums paid)
- Average shift length will be 10 hours
- Must complete a successful driving assessment before work commences
- Ongoing long term work
- Must have 2 years LGV1 entitlement for insurance purposes
- Pay Rates:
- The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- AMStarts £15.00 p/h
- PM Starts £16.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Saturday) AM & PM Starts £17 p/h LGV1 (Sunday & Bank Holiday) AM & PM Starts £18 p/h
- Our client will guarantee you a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (£200 Reward)
- Applications are welcome from experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1, C+E Drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email your current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Tamworth, Atherstone, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Coleshill, Lichfield, Measham, Swadlincote, Burton.
Posted 109 days ago