NPD Technologist | Zoek
£8.52 - £9 Per Hour Plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Bumble Hole Foods is probably the most respected egg processing company in the UK. From our humble beginnings, we now operate from the most modern, state of the art egg processing food factory in the UK, with full BRC grade AA, Soil Association and Marks and Spencer A list approval. The opportunity has arisen for an NPD Technologist to join our team.
NPD Technologist / Specification Technologist
Salary: £8.52 per hour increasing to £9.00 per hour
Hours:Double day shift, 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00
Reporting to the Technical Manager the NPD & Specification Technologist is responsible for:
- Working in conjunction with the Commercial Team, assuring the New Product Development process. Assuring hazard analysis through the NPD process, supporting factory trials and documenting the resulting analysis. The role is part of the HACCP Food Safety Team.
- Co-ordinating product specifications and transferring data into specific customer formats. Ensuring all finished products are supported by a current brand or own label specification document.
- Reviewing and reporting the effectiveness of documented process traceability. Ensuring both product and packaging are traceable and that own process standards are maintained throughout.
- Providing data and specification confirmation for claim assurance and the production of legal labels. Additionally, seeing the labeling through to first production with assured packaging.
- Review and analysis of internal and external documentation as an Internal Auditor, reporting non-conformances for managerial review and closure. Additionally recording, measuring and reporting complaint performance.
Skills - NPD Technologist / Specification Technologist
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational Skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Be able to communicate with a broad network of people
- Bring a positive approach to each area of work.
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Document and data
- Food regulations and industry guidance.
- Starting rate of £8.52 per hour rising to £9.00 per hour after a successful completion of a 13 week probationary period
- Company Nest Pension
- Voluntary Health scheme
- Various optional social nights out
- Pro-active skills development programme
To apply to our vacancy for an NPD Technologist / Specification Technologist, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 10 days ago