SEN Teaching Assistant - Manchester | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 support
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£65 - £70 per day
SEN Teaching Assistant - Tameside
Are you an ambitious and creative SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within an 'Outstanding' primary school in Tameside?
Are you an experienced Support worker looking to make the switch to education?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Gradate looking to pursue a career within education!
Prospero Teaching are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant for an 'Outstanding' primary school based in Tameside, to work with a student with Down Syndrome. This is a full time, long term role, paying a minimum rate of £65 per day. Pupils at this school 'behave exceptionally well in and around the school.'
The school are looking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with significant barriers to learning.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who is passionate about teaching and learning
- Ability to work with groups of identified children/ 1-1 basis work
- Be able to set clear boundaries but build positive relationships with pupils
- A creative and energetic personality, with the ability to build strong relationships with students and staff
What we offer:
- Emphasis on Continued Professional Development
- Supportive Head Teacher and staff
- Positive ethos
- Opportunity for a school based contract
- Previous experience of supporting pupils in SEN needed
- Team Teach (highly desirable)
- Ideal candidate will be able to set clear boundaries, build a positive relationship and maintain a professional relationship
- Experience in challenging behaviours is highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...