Children’s and Young Persons Case - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Children’s and Young Persons Case Worker
London, Greater London, England
£13.83 - £17.92/hour
Contract (Full time)
RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to providing top quality candidates and services to the offender rehabilitation and supervision work sectors.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for a Children’s and Young Persons Case Worker for a victim services charity based in London.
This role is to deliver a specialist enhanced service to all young victims and witnesses of crime across London. Supporting all young victims and witnesses in a trauma informed approach, increasing protective factors and reducing the risk factors around the young person, while increasing their resilience levels.
This is a contract role for three months initially paying £ per hour PAYE or £ per hour via an Umbrella or Limited Company
Main duties and responsibilities
* Deliver small group work and schools work of a preventative nature
* Work closely with children and young people to involve them in service design, delivery and evaluation ensuring that their voices are heard at local and national levels
* Develop and manage local partnerships, to develop a consistent and joined up approach and represent the organisation at external meetings as required.
* Hold a caseload of different risk level cases of young people who have been victims or witnesses
* To ensure that data is recorded correctly on the case management system.
* Produce accurate and timely performance reports
* Use data capture systems to ensure appropriate data is gathered for reporting purposes and ensure reporting is timely
* To make appropriate decisions within the scope of the role, challenging colleagues and managers where necessary to ensure the best quality service is delivered.
* Develop and manage local relationships, to develop a consistent and joined up holistic approach.
* To deliver Pre-trial court visit and provide on-going support.
* Proven track record of successfully delivering services for young people and successful youth engagement in a comparable role within a service-driven organisation of comparable size, scope and complexity
* Knowledge of safeguarding issues relating to children and young people
* An understanding of the current issues for children and young people including experiencing serious youth violence, drug trafficking, peer pressure, gang culture, domestic abuse and relationship abuse
* Ability to develop creative solution focussed interventions with vulnerable young people
* Ability to negotiate, advocate and influence others
* Ability to develop range of resources and materials to support work with children and young people
* The IT skills necessary to use a database and produce effective performance reports in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
You will require an Enhanced DBS check carried out within the last 12 months to be considered for this role. If you do not have one, we can do one for you.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to -######.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer