Level 1 Teaching Assistant - Liverpool | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Level 1 Teaching Assistant - Liverpool. - September 2021
£70 - £85 per day
Level 1 Teaching Assistant. - Liverpool.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant qualified at level 3 and looking for a new challenge at a Primary School in Liverpool?
The school are looking for a Level 1 Teaching Assistant. This is a long-term role, paying a minimum of £70 per day. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
- Location - Liverpool
- Position - Level 1 Teaching Assistant. General support.
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant.
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - On-Going
- End date (if applicable) - July 2021
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £70 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Level 1 TA qualification
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Must be confident covering classes as and when required
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or send an email to Liam at ###### with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...