Customer Success Executive - Stockport | 8431 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Success Executive
Up to £23200 per annum
Morson are delighted to be working with a leading Telecoms client who are looking to add a Customer Success Executive to join their Managed Collections Team based out of Stockport. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in B2B customer service within an innovative organisation. The role is a customer service focused role working on debt recovery from business clients. Business 2 Business experience is essential.
As a member of the Managed Collections Team within Group Customer Billing & Assurance, you'll be responsible for cash collection and debt reduction against an assigned portfolio of accounts. You'll educate customers to make payment by the due date, encourage our preferred payment methods, and ensure any barriers to payment are resolved to facilitate payment. You'll be working with other teams to provide a seamless service to customers, utilising a range of shared support services, and delivering a brilliant customer experience.
* Contacting customers by telephone (preferred) or email, securing payment commitments, negotiating, encouraging preferred payment methods, and educating customers to improve payment patterns to minimise overdue debt.
* Investigating and resolving payment related queries in a professional, timely and quality manner.
* Escalating cash risks for intervention to avoid late payment/poor customer experience.
* Meeting set targets for cash collection/overdue debt, quality, and customer experience
* Making effective collections calls and negotiating for full or part payment where disputes/enquiries exist.
* Protecting and developing customer loyalty through the provision of an excellent service to our customers.
* Providing stakeholder reporting on key debt and cash opportunities
* Adhering to all necessary S-Ox controls, Policy and Process requirements for Data Security and Financial controls.
Skills & Experience:
* Background and experience in Customer Service, (B2B Collections or Credit Control experience desired/preferred).
* Excellent Customer Service and rapport building/negotiation skills
* Great communication skills with strong written and verbal competency.
* Effective influencing and problem solving skills and the ability to manage conflict well.
* Confident decision maker, able to display tact and diplomacy and reasonably defend decisions where required.
* Excellent organisational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritise, manage and collaborate with wider virtual teams
* Flexible and comfortable with change to support tactical sprint activities and changing stakeholder requests.
* Good commercial acumen and financial skills
* Proficient in range of Microsoft office software, Excel, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Access, SharePoint etc.
* Safeguard customer data in line with GDPR regulations and all other process and policy pertinent to protecting sensitive information.
* Financial acumen/competency and understanding in dealing with account/invoice reconciliations and financial transactions.
This is a permanent opportunity paying a base salary of £23,200 with an attractive bonus and benefit scheme. The role is remote working for the time being but you will eventually be expected to work in the Stockport office in the coming weeks. Full training provided.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...