Warehouse Operative - Long Crendon | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Our client in Long Crendon is looking to recruit an individual on a Temp - Perm basis, as a Warehouse Operative, for an immediate start.
The Candidates main duties would be:
* Receiving ‘goods in’
* Picking and preparation of orders, completion of paper work
* Customer collections; proof of collection/handling cash or cheques from Customer
* Warehouse management, housekeeping and hygiene
* Assisting with stock checks
* Preparing/despatching samples or bottles to customers/factories
* Communicating with suppliers/customers/couriers and dealing with bookings/enquiries
* General site duties such as; Keeping the site clean, window cleaning, sweeping car park and cutting grass/weeding.
* Completing with daily FLT checks
* Operational Maintenance of mower, strimmer and other equipment.
* Computer literate; Excel knowledge is essential, Word knowledge is desirable.
* Numerically literate
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken and good telephone manner
* FLT licence is essential
* Strong customer focus
As the work is taking place in a Warehouse environment, the candidate will need to operate within good Health & Safety regime and within H&S policies. The candidate will also have to wear appropriate PPE uniform provided.
Salary: £21,840 and working hours are Monday – Friday (Apply online only), with 1 hour for lunch.
The Candidate will be entitled to 25 days holiday a year, plus Bank Holidays.
If this position sounds of interest and you would like further information or wish to apply, please contact us now