Senior Chiller - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Chiller Engineer
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£3600 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position - Senior Water Chiller Engineer
Location - Bristol
Reporting to - Contracts Manager
Experience & or Qualifications
* C&G Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
· Qualified to Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
· C&G F- GAS and ODS Regulations (2079) Safe handling of Refrigerants Certificate
· Water chiller experience
· Full UK Driving Licence
· IPAF / PASMA licence
· CSCS Health & Safety Card Holder
· IOSH Managing Safely
· 18th Edition BS7671
We are seeking an experienced Senior Chiller engineer, with extensive water chiller experience, to provide reactive and PPM maintenance of building systems to a portfolio of clients across the South West (Bristol to Cornwall). The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a building maintenance environment.
· Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
· Reactive attendance to emergency call-outs plus subsequent fault diagnosis and repair
· Working on pre-planned maintenance tasks including but not limited to HVAC & FGAS
· Working on VRV's, Split Units, Chillers and AHU's.
· You will be required to work on own as well as part of a team
· Ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
· Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
· Ability to work independently and in a team.
· Have good communication skills, oral and written.
· Able to work to a high standard and to timescales as required.
· A strong commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
· Have excellent organisational skills, be resourceful and solution driven.
· Able to display a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
Salary £36,000 - £40,000 per annum (subject to skills, qualifications & experience) + O/T & callout rates, 25 days annual leave, company vehicle, tablet, mobile phone, specialist tools & PPE provided