Financial Accountant - St Albans | 16748 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leading organisation in St Albans. This is an exciting time to join as the company continues to expand, undertaking numerous acquisitions with further plans to grow.
As the Financial Accountant you will report into the Finance Director, playing a key role in financial accounting across a number of European legal entities. You will work closely with both the UK and US based finance teams to ensure timely month end reporting to the US based Consolidations Team.
- Month-end close activities: journal entries, producing management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting, reviewing payment runs and authorizing payments
- Providing information needed for the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and helping to produce financial statements
- Supporting audit requests from the external auditors
- VAT return preparation and filing
- Collaborating with the FP&A team to assist with variance analysis
- Assisting with any special projects and ad-hoc reporting requirements as and when they may arise
Skills and Experience:
- You will be a qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA Accountant, preferably holding a Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with Oracle accounting system will be advantageous
- Detailed knowledge of VAT (UK and European) will be a plus
- You should feel confident working in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere and calm under pressure
- You will be self-motivated, flexible and able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...