Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Ipswich | 4481 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Neuro Permanent
£33500 - £36684 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full time in Ipswich for a Private Client on an permanent basis.
£ - £ per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Occupational Therapist to join our dedicated multi-disciplinary team. Your role will be to provide an occupational therapy service by assessing, implementing (by self or support workers) and evaluating programmes of care.
The Chantry is a specialist neurological care centre based in Ipswich, caring for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions. At The Chantry, we provide the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs.
The successful candidate will be supervised by and report to the Rehab and Therapy Lead. The Chantry has a professional MDT that is passionate about delivering outstanding patient centred outcomes for our clients who are placed with us for 12 – 24 week rehabilitation programmes.
Our rehabilitation unit sits within ‘The Chantry’ a grade 2 listed building housing our specialist neurological care services set within beautiful parkland. The environment and surroundings we hope are both therapeutic for our clients and a lovely place for our staff to work.
• To assess service user needs and to develop an appropriate person centred treatment programme to meet individual needs
• To ensure practice complies with HCPC and Sue Ryder Standards of Care
• To ensure appropriate provision and maintenance of equipment within available resources
• To share knowledge and expertise with other staff through formal and informal teaching
Experience & qualifications required:
• Diploma / BSC (Hons) in Occupational Therapy (OT)
• Registered with Health and Care Professionals Council
• Relevant post graduate training in appropriate speciality
• Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
• Experience of working in a relevant setting
• Use of evidence based practice
• Specialist knowledge and application of OT assessments and interventions using expert level clinical reasoning
• An ability to work autonomously and to set own and others’ priorities
• An ability to confidently assess and manage risk in relation to occupational performance
• An ability to organise, co-ordinate and respond efficiently to complex information
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and its impact on current practice
For just some of our Benefits see below:
• Continuation of NHS pension
• 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays pro rata
• Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
• Private pension matched at either 3% or 5%
• Enhanced Maternity Benefits
• Refer a friend scheme
• Carers leave policy
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
• Development opportunities for all
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button. If you’d like more details about this role, contact the OT team today – we always have time to take your call. If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out. Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...