Support Worker (Days & Nights Available)
Thetford, Norfolk, England
£8.30 - 8.30 per hour + Benefits
Make A Difference To Someone's Life We at Priory Group are seeking to recruit Support Workers based at our site Kalmia & Mallow, situated Thetford, Norfolk.
The Support Worker position is a busy role that provides a high standard of care and support to service users with learning disabilities, autism, mental ill-health and behaviours that may challenge.
It is a challenging yet very rewarding role, and no shift will be the same.
We currently have full time, part time and flexible working hours available to offer.
Part time or flexible hours would be a great opportunity for students to gain experience and knowledge whilst studying.
Full training will be provided. Previous experience is not essential.
Are you someone that is able to offer the following?
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great team player.
- Flexible with your working hours.
- A "can do" attitude.
- A caring and empathetic personality.
- Passion to learn new skills.
If you feel this is you then a Support Worker position may be the role for you.
- To provide support with all aspects of personal care.
- Tasks involved with daily living such as maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Support with cooking meals.
- Participate and initiate activities in and outside of the home.
- Provide support that will enable the service user to live as independently as possible.
- Creative and caring approach to build excellent relationships with the service users and families.
- Career progression is available and supported at Priory Group.
The Site Kalmia & Mallow provides support for young people from 18 years+ with profound learning disabilities and behaviours that may challenge.
The site is able to accommodate up to 13 residences at one time.
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
Career Pathways As a Priory Group employee, you'll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people's lives.
Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 15 days ago