Manufacturing Production Manager - Rustington | Zoek UK | 40463d89f1a6496f86d7effac7d2b373
Manufacturing Production Manager
£xcellent salary plus bonus and fantastic benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Production Manufacturing Manager - £xcellent salary plus bonus and fantastic benefits
Please enquire for further details regarding salary package.
This company is entering into a very exciting phase in its bespoke vehicle & new product development-manufacturing activities.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and develop the manufacturing and assembly operations. In the role, you will take ownership of all output from the build hall. This is a very exciting role for the right candidate, with the challenge being to make significant operational changes whilst keeping the current business functional.
This role will oversee production manufacturing operations including weld shop, automotive build including chassis system upgrades, electrical systems, trimming and vehicle strip down and assembly for the business.
Experience drawn from similar vehicle environments such as racing or bespoke vehicles would be an advantage. An individual who demonstrates being successful in multi project/product environments would be of particular interest.
• Automotive vehicle build operational experience.
• Automotive manufacturing engineering, line side controls and measure.
• Working and implementation experience of Six Sigma, 5s & KANBAN.
• Establishment and development of vehicle build and manufacturing facilities.
• Practical problem solving
• Resource planning and scaling capabilities.
• Managerial and leadership experience of diverse teams.
• Development and implementation of the production strategy to meet the short medium and long term objectives of the business.
• Responsible for the overall quality of all product produced from the site.
• Provide clear, effective and visible leadership to the production workshop function.
• Development of production processes and procedures to improve production efficiencies which will reduce product cost, improve product quality and reduce lead times.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 36 days ago