Process Engineer - Lostock Gralam | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lostock Gralam, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Permanent (Full time)
The Position requires knowledge of chemical or industrial process design and engineering techniques. Devise new approaches to problem solutions, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Client and/or ProLogical must have at least 3-5 years experience within the process world as mentioned above.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The projects are in various stages of progress from initiation to construction.
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the preparation and/or modification of the following:
• Conceptual designs and process development reports.
• Block Flow Diagrams (BFD) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFD).
• Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
• Process engineering calculations.
• Material and energy balances.
• Basis of design process scope documents.
• Equipment layouts.
• Process equipment specifications, data sheets, and bid evaluations.
• User Requirement Specifications (URS).
• Project status reports and programs.
• Equipment lists, line lists, and tie-in lists.
• Process system construction specifications.
* The preparation scopes of work from initial concept through the full project lifecycle.
* Gain estimations and negotiate as necessary;
* At time to time you will oversee projects from start to finish, including kick off meetings, review meetings & operations liaison in line with standard ProLogical Ltd Project Plan procedure.
* The Process will issue enquiry documents and select the appropriate contractor.
* You will prepare approval documentation.
* The Process will oversee the site work through to completion and will be responsible for all aspects of the contract and site supervision