Care Coordinator - Winchester | 30112 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Winchester, Hampshire, England
£11.50 - 11.50 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Care Coordinator, CHD Care at Home (Hampshire)
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: £ P/H
CHD Care at Home (Hampshire), based in Grayshott, Hampshire are seeking a Coordinator
Working as part of the team, you will work with the Branch Manager who will support you in the day to day matters and will be responsible to them. You will support the Manager as necessary in the management of the Care at Home Branch.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Arranging visits to new clients for the purpose of carrying out full assessments based on their social/care needs in line with the Company’s procedure and ensuring client folders, support plans, risk assessments and all relevant information is ready prior to service user visits being scheduled. If for any reason this is not feasible then a summary giving pertinent details together with tasks required to be carried out must be put in place with detailed care package folder to be in place within 48 hours of commencing the service.
- To act as point of contact for clients, their families, representatives, carers and other health and social care professionals and in doing so ensure client information is managed and communicated effectively throughout the care team thereby enabling them to provide care based on their assessed social and care needs
- To support the Branch Manager in successfully managing delivery of client care in line with the regulatory and company’s policies and procedures
- To visit prospective clients and provide all relevant information with regards to services that can be provided by CHD Care at Home ensuring all clients receive our full information pack together with contract terms of business.
- Maintaining and reviewing all new and existing care packages whilst ensuring all relevant records and paperwork is updated as required.
- Promoting and processing of all new referrals whilst building up good working relationships with social care practitioners and other related professionals.
- Quality Assurance (. Client Care Packs, Information Packs, Status Reports, Client Quality Questionnaire Feedback, Evidence of Care Plan Audits, Health & Safety Audits, and Management of Complaints) maintained as per company’s quality governance policies.
- Supporting with notifications to various governing bodies including the CQC and local authorities.
- Monitoring procedures and standards to ensure we achieve outcomes required as monitored by CQC and any shortfall in requirements and/or recommendations through internal/external inspections are implemented within the time scales indicated.
- When required supporting the recruitment process with emphasis on management of staff as per the requirements of the relevant authorities (CQC/Skills for Care), best recruitment practice and company procedures, including training and supervision to ensure highest standards of client care are maintained at all times.
- As part of the branch office team, you will also be required to support the out of hours’ on-call as per the agreed roster.
- In the event there is a downfall in support staff in the field due to any absences, sickness or staff shortages you will be required to attend service users visits
- Management of staff rostering and ensuring that all service user visits are covered safely. Ensuring all new referrals are accepted with a view to being safely scheduled, and the schedule of new visits being managed/assigned to support workers. Staff rosters to be formed and sent on a weekly basis.
- Networking within the local community, growing local contacts and promoting CHD Care at Home’s relationships.
- To contribute to the manag
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...