M&E Manager - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£250 - £330/annum
Contract (Full time)
1 year+ contract
We have an exciting opportunity for M&E Construction Managers and M&E Site Managers to work for a main M&E contractor working on a large residential contract in Lonson.
As an M&E construction manager you would be responsible for overseeing the design, installation and supply of M&E systems. Day-to-day, you'd draw up schedules, allocate time, resource and budget, as well as manage staff to ensure work is completed on time, to a high standard.
• Defining the technical requirements and feasibility of a project
• Outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver an electrical operations project
• Making sure the work follows strict health and safety guidelines
• Developing step-by-step project plans
• Leading a multi-disciplinary project team
• Negotiating with designers, engineers, contractors and suppliers
• Liaising with staff at every level
• Overseeing several aspects of a project at the same time
• Ensuring each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard
• Sharing regular progress reports with the client and stakeholders
• Resolving any issues or delays
• Working on-site day to day
• CSCS Blackcard
• SMSTS (desirable)
• Mechanical or Electrical qualification