Hospitality Services Manager - Worcester | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hospitality Services Manager
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Hospitality Services Manager to join the Maria Mallaband Care Group family, as we strive to be the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom.
The Hospitality Services Manager will use their specialist knowledge to ensure the delivery of all the hospitality services to the highest standard. Reporting to the Registered Manager, you will use your expertise to supervise all aspects of hotel services, ensuring that staff carry out their duties appropriately, whilst promoting a positive and supportive working environment for all.
You will support the Registered Manager to achieve a high degree of service delivery, ensuring that goals are achieved through effective management practices and staff are motivated and supported to build strategic, long term and sustainable customer service relationships.
- Maintaining outstanding hospitality within the home by providing strong leadership, motivation and inspiration to their team members which will ensure people are cared for in a safe, hygienic environment.
- To uphold the environmental standards within the home coordinating between the housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and the care team.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the home and its residents.
- To build relationships with people in the home, championing their experience, taking on board their feedback and managing their expectations.
- Provide effective leadership to all hospitality and ancillary staff members.
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered.
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the Registered Manager and Senior Operations team
- Ensuring that restaurants are presented to the highest standard and the service provided is to a five-star standard whilst working closely with the chef and kitchen team to achieve this.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as Hospitality Services Manager within the hospitality sector (not necessarily Healthcare)
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property. (does not have to be healthcare)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Training support and development opportunities
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
- weeks annual leave
- NEST Pension Plan
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
“Maria Mallaband Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a Covid-19 vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government’s UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would/should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy.”
The Wharf Care Centre
The Wharf Care Centre is a new high quality and luxurious care home, having been recently built in Stourport-On-Severn, in the heart of Worcestershire. The home prides itself on providing a high standard of quality care to people requiring nursing, residential, dementia, respite and daycare for all ages. The outstanding shared facilities include a cinema room, recreational spaces, dining areas and for those who like to be pampered a hair and nail salon. The home is dedicated to offering an active and stimulating lifestyle for people with all types of care needs. A daily activities programme incorporates music, baking, crafts, games and exercise classes and encourages all residents to maximise their full potential by participating as much as possible.
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at email protected or you can call us at .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group