Clinical Delivery Manager - - Nationwide | 1787 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Delivery Manager
Work From Home
£40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Delivery Manager
Meridian Business Support are current recruiting for a Clinical Delivery Manager for client.
You will be responsible for the quality of the clinical delivery within the treatment unit and facilitating the Quality Manager with clinical governance activities. You will be ensuring cases are managed to achieve optimum clinical quality via the clinical governance and audit programme.
In addition, you will be a member of the operations management team and as such accountable for the clinical performance of the treatment unit.
- Undertake management duties and tasks in accordance with the direction of the Head of Operations.
- Achieve objectives as agreed with your manager and documented in your performance plan.
- Supporting the clinical selection of suppliers through finding appropriate clinical options, checking their relevant experience and auditing the quality of their work
- Coordinate the clinical service delivery training programme for all CCOs, identifying specific areas of development in each of the teams
- Documenting clinical processes that have been developed and are utilised within business
- Ensure quality assurance for clinical delivery through a structured audit programme
- Attend customer meetings as required, assist with business development activities and be prepared to travel outside standard working hours and stay away from home overnight.
- Responsibility for the clinical safety of clients.
- Undertake clinical data analysis and tasks in line with agreed projects and clinical governance strategy
- Accurately record and/or supply all information and data.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Reduce the risk of injury to yourself and your team by co-operating with companies health and safety conditions.
Process and Procedure
- Correctly implement and maintain systems to monitor quantity, quality and cost.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of case management skills and be able to review, audit and coach team members.
- Identify clinical flags and barriers and use these to develop and monitor case management goals and be able to review, audit and coach team members.
- Understand the application of fixed fee services and the limitations to service provision and be able to review, audit and coach team members in respect of this.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the case management system and the ability to use it effectively.
- Identify and collate all necessary case documentation.
If you are interested in the Clinical Delivery Manager and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Liverpool Health Branch – – ######.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...