Teaching Assistant - Camden Area | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Camden Area, Greater London, England
£19000 - £22000/annum training and career progression
Permanent (Full time)
This is a opportunity to work across the school with primary aged children. Seeking someone that has a BA University Degree from either UK or overseas. And is passionate about working with children and education.
And candidates ideally will have previous experience working with children in a class room/ school or early years environment.
Starting salary: £19- £22,000pa per annum further training and career progression opportunities will be provided. Term time only ( 12 weeks paid holiday a year)
Duties and responsibilities include:
* assisting the teacher in planning and implementing creative and art activities for children in line with curriculum
* supporting the delivery of learning for each pupil to enable them to reach their potential, working with individual pupils or small groups or within a whole class setting to support the delivery of high standards of teaching and learning and pupil progress.
* actively uphold the values and ethos of the school in all interactions with pupils, and to model the behaviours expected of pupils.
* respond to the specific learning needs of the pupil(s).
* be proactive in managing pupil behaviour and supervise pupils at lunch and break times as required.
And candidates ideally will have previous experience working with children in a class room/ school/ early years environment.
If you could send me your CV to arrange a immediate interview this role is available to start in September 2021.