Senior Recruitment Consultant - London | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Hot Temp Desk
London, Greater London, England
£26000 - £45000 per annum
The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Recruitment Agencies in the UK.
We introduce a candidate to a new job every minute of every working day. With 9 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of recruitment consultants recruiting a diverse selection of specialisms. Supported by a collaborative management and training team, there is a positive and social team culture in the Prospero Group.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect.
Our values: "Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment"
Our vision: "To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates"
Due to continued growth we have an opportunity with in our Audio Visual Recruitment Team. This is a huge opportunity to take over a live desk with a active business. A hugely niche area which Prospero are one of the top performers in and have been operating in for 20 years +
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing clients.
- Visiting these clients to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting education professionals that are matched to the school requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Filling vacancies on a supply and contract basis
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in recruitment/sales
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry
- Working with high volume workloads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
What are we looking for in our recruitment consultants?
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
What can we offer you?
- Excellent basic salary
- High commission structure up to 22%.
- Reduced gym membership.
- Up to 35 days holiday.
- Flexible working shifts.
- 5 hour days outside term time.
- Pension & Private healthcare.
- Regular spot prizes
- Free Fruit daily
- End of term parties and awards
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...