Laboratory Analyst - Beaminster | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Beaminster, Dorset, England
£10.50/hour free parking
Temporary (Full time)
Laboratory Analyst, Beaminster, £ per hour, Mon-Fri, 7:30 – 15:30, Ongoing Assignment, free parking, immediate start. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Laboratory analyst to join a global leader as part of their team in Beaminster.
The Laboratory Analyst will support the manufacturing process in ensuring consistency of product, meeting regulatory and environmental standards. Your role will include:
• Analysis of Plant Support systems, to ensure compliance with regulatory and company standards
• Analysis of all stages of production and the final product to ensure it conforms to company specifications
• participate in site hygiene audits to help maintain company safety and hygiene standards
• Efficient and accurate reporting of all analytical data
• Helping to improve product yield by analysis and interpretation of laboratory results
• Actively looking at ways to reduce the impact of the manufacturing operation to the environment
As an experienced Laboratory Analyst you will need to have degree in Food Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology or a laboratory qualification to HNC/HND level with a number of years relevant experience working in food based laboratories.
In return you get to work for a leading Global company, weekly pay, 28 days holiday rising to 33 after 3 months, excellent rate of pay and the chance to work with a fantastic team.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV via this job board in the first instance