IT and Business Change - Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT and Business Change Project Manager
Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a Project Manager with strong experience of leading and managing IT projects? We currently have an excellent opportunity to join us at Certas Energy as an IT & Business Change Project Manager. This is a full-time permanent role, that is field based and will require travel to several locations including Manchester, Warrington, Leeds, the Midlands and Scotland.
In this role, you will manage medium and large sized IT projects from start to end, to ensure benefits from projects are crystallised and the impact on people and processes and technology is well communicated to ensure the best chance of lasting change. You will be required to management concurrent projects across the business and ensure projects are implemented and formally handed-over to the business and IT support organisation, so that new systems and processes become fully embedded
Your excellent organisation and communication skills will be key in this role, to enable you to effectively organise resources, work to tight deadlines, manage simultaneously occurring tasks and shifting priorities, and control project change and generate maximum team performance.
As a Project Manager, you’ll have access to:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company car / car allowance
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Colleague discount scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual leave buy and sell options
- Life assurance scheme
We’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years within a project management role
- Working knowledge of an established Project Management methodology (. PRINCE2, APM, PMI)
- Comfortable personal style that will allow themselves to be welcomed into many non technical functional areas, whilst maintaining and gaining respect for their technical abilities
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered and prioritise work according to business needs
- Strong report-writing and analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to cope with the pressures of short deadlines, last minute requests and competing demands
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office products particularly Project, Excel and Powerpoint
A leader in the sales, marketing and retailing of liquid commercial and residential fuels, heating oils and related products and services, Certas Energy is part of the DCC plc group of companies - a FTSE 100 business operating internationally as a sales, marketing and business support services group. Our 2,300 colleagues keep our business moving - with a national network of over 130 depots, ~ 900 tankers, more than 800 retail forecourts (under the Gulf brand) and a fuel cards business with cards usable at over 2,000 sites.
As the nation’s largest independent distributor, the Certas Energy team is an essential part of the robust infrastructure that has consistently and dependably been delivering billions of litres of high-quality fuel and associated services to homes and businesses all over the UK for many years.