Lubrication Technician - Gravesend | Zoek UK | 40704e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gravesend, Kent, England
Mooveis a leading provider of automotive lubricants, oils, and chemicals throughout the UK, Europe, and Asia. We are part of Cosan a Global provider of Energy and Logistics. At our European Head office, we have 200 employees and over 26 different languages spoken. This is a high energy, fast evolving environment. If you love innovation and embrace change we are the company for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as aLubrication Technician, joining us on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive in return a highly competitive salary.
This is a customer facing role supporting the Thames Water lubrication programme rollout from a site based implementation perspective, providing on-site support directly to customers. This is a remote working role covering various Thames Water sites with daily travelling requirements.
You are accountable to the Projects manager for matters relating to daily tasks within the industrial lubricants department. These include but are not limited to; Asset labelling, oil changes, oil sampling, oil store upgrading, stock monitoring, contamination control installations, auto lubricator installations, and filtration.
You must ensure that all HSSE procedures are followed and correct .E is worn at all times and to help other team's objectives as and when called upon.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for delivery of onsite lubrication best practice implementation against lubrication Engineers recommendations.
- Site customer contact for implementation progress
- Manage implementation work program ensuring work is completed on time and in full
- Responsible for implementation site safety documentation and training
- Ensuring work quality control by regular site audits
- Responsible for van stock management.
- Management of implementation tools and vehicles
- Assist where required in the hands on implementation programme.
- To represent the company/department in an appropriate manner at all times when dealing with suppliers, couriers, customers and colleagues.
- Responsible for coordinating works on site, work / site specific consumable quantities, site updates to Engineer / Project Manager.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday working week
- 20 days holiday per annum increasing with service to 25 days in the second year of service (plus bank holidays)
- Annual performance bonus
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
- Must have experience in / demonstrate the use of: MS Word, Excel, Outlook/or similar for the input and extraction of data and information (Essential)
- Basic engineering experience including use of hand/lubrication tools (Essential)
- Experience with working on and around industrial equipment (Desirable)
- Experience in lubricant handling and application (Desirable)
- Experience of completing oil changes on a variety of industrial equipment (Desirable)
- Reasonable understanding of lubricants and general engineering applications (Desirable)
- Ability to work alone and is self-motivated.
- Hands on approach to engineering
- Effective oral and written communication skills (Essential)
- Interpersonal skills: - ability to deal effectively with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate accurate reporting skills
- Health and Safety conscious
If you are interested in being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees and encourages development and progression, please send us your CV and your salary expectations.
For more information about our Employee benefits and to read our Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notices that describe how we handle and store your data please, go to the Careers section of our website.