Assistant Night Manager - Hampshire - This Area Only | 16583 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Night Manager
Hampshire - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
**ASSISTANT NIGHT MANAGER FOR LUXURY 5* HOTEL - 40 HOURS PER WEEK/4 NIGHTS £23k per annum**
Juice Hospitality are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Night Manager at a luxury 5* hotel to assist the Night Manager with the security of the Hotel at night and ensuring that any guests needs are taken care of to the standards set by the hotel.
* To assist the Night Manager to ensure the welfare of all Night Staff, rotas and training
* To ensure the Nightly task list is completed whilst on duty and assist the Night Manager when reviewing the tasks.
* To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests.
* To assist the Night Manager to ensure all Night Staff are trained to establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to use guests’ names where appropriate.
* To establish a good working relationship with colleagues and to assist in solving problems and answering questions.
* To have a good line of communicate with the Late and Early Duty Managers with any on-going problems or issues. Ensure any complaints arising overnight are dealt with in accordance to the Company Standards
* To ensure all Night Staff have a full understanding of all computerised systems used across the Hotel.
* To have intimate knowledge of the property to ensure the correct delivery of service if required. (location of Housekeeping Items, Fuse Boxes etc)
* To oversee the security of the Master Keys, including the receiving and issuing of keys.
* To oversee the reception safe when reception staff are not present, receiving of daily banking and floats from other departments.
* To ensure all public areas are tidy and met company standards.
* To be flexible when needed to meet short term demands.
* To be able to diplomatically handle intoxicated late night revellers in not allowing them to disturb other guests or damage hotel property.
* To make sure that the Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Essential Requirements: For this role candidates need to be able to drive as they will be parking guest cars.
Staff accommodation is provided locally in shared private houses if required.
If you have similar experience in a 4* or 5* luxury hotel environment, please apply today with your up-to-date CV to Juice Hospitality and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you to discuss your job search and the role in more detail.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...