Amazon Warehouse Operative - Avonmouth | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Amazon Warehouse Operative
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
Based in Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (BRS1) Severn Beach. Bristol, UK, BS35 4DJ, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative.
40 hours per week
4 days per week
£ per hour.**
** From 27/06/2021, there will be a pay increase.
Pay: £ per hour for day time shifts. £ (£ Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Please note, own transport is required from Newport.
12 Week Fixed term contract
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of 40 hour shifts, four days a week.
Shift availability may vary.
Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (BRS1) Severn Beach. Bristol, UK, BS35 4DJ.
Own transport is required from Newport
You can start your online application by clicking 'I Agree' below now or alternatively call + to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a Fulfillment Associate within an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Associate:
- Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or by email at