Telehandler - Royal Tunbridge Wells | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Temporary (Full time)
Telescopic Handler - Tunbridge Wells
Randstad are looking for hard working and reliable CPCS qualified Telehandler in Tunbridge Wells
* Location: Tunbridge wells
* Contract Type: Freelance
* Start Date: 12/07/21
* Duration: Ongoing
* Salary/Rate: £17 Umbrella or CIS
* Randstad CPE contact: Chanice or Kirsty on (phone number removed) or text (phone number removed)
The company brief:
Randstad's reputable client who work across the commercial and industrial sectors of the
industry with project values ranging from £100,000 - £ million are looking to recruit
Telehandlers with immediate effect due to a large increase in contracts across Kent.
Your new role:
* Supplying various sub-contractors with materials throughout the course of the day.
* Working as support to the site manager.
* Unloading deliveries.
* Operating your machine safety
* CPCS or NPORS Telehandler ticket
* Personal Protective Equipment
* Previous experience is essential
* Focused on progress.
What you will get in return:
* A competitive hourly rate
* Overtime opportunities
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE training team.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you
are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Chanice or Kirsty on (phone number removed) or text (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on
our latest vacancies.
Add me on Facebook for latest job opportunities (url removed)//
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business