Administrator - Stockport - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stockport - This Area Only
£9.20/hour + Overtime
Permanent (Full time)
We’re hiring for an Administrator to join the head office of a large national charity based in Stockport who support individuals with mental health & learning disabilities. Joining the recruitment department, the successful candidate will have a strong, positive work ethos and enjoy a role that has a key focus on customer service and speaking with others.
What’s on offer?
* Starting rate £ per hour
* Flexible working hours ( hours per week across five days)
* Participation in the out of hours rota is essential every 6-8 weeks (overtime rates paid)
* Online benefits for several high street stores
* Award winning non-profit organisation
* 5-minute walk from Stockport Bus & Train station
* Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
* 28 days holiday
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
* Building professional relationships with new starters and local managers to support candidates in their smooth and positive commencement of work within their service; this will include ensuring confirmations of start date and time with both the candidate and relevant senior within the project
* Ensuring and maintaining excellent data protection and confidentiality standards at all times, both internally and externally, to work in accordance with the framework for the Data Protection Act and the Payroll and Human Resources Departments to ensure that new starter information is accurate, secure, private and processed in accordance with due process and deadlines
* Obtaining pre-employment checks for all new starters relating to the services you are responsible for. These checks include reference requests, a full DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) disclosure, health declarations and any further follow up or investigatory steps that are required such as missing information or discrepancies such as immigration checks and reference authenticity
What do you need?
* A minimum of 12 months experience working within a busy office environment
* The willingness to travel to attend meetings and provide support to regional offices
* The ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner in person, writing and by telephone
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What’s nice to have?
* Fast and accurate typing skills, able to produce high quality written reports/documentation and records with an excellent command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar (Grade C and above at GCSE)
* Experience of working within a Recruitment / HR / Personnel environment
* Efficient and accurate co-ordination skills
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is highly organised, professional and has the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines. If you’re interested in joining a national charity at their Stockport head office, then apply now for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted