Business Analyst - Andover | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Andover, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst, to join our Lift Services Division. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing insights and leading the analysis of business performance, in order to support growth within the UK Consumer Division.
Candidates will have a wealth of experience, either as a marketing or commercial analyst; having a passion for data visualisation and proficient in data mining and SQL. You will be highly analytical and naturally inquisitive as well as being commercially astute, able to influence business-wide commercial decisions; whilst retaining a strong focus on the customer experience.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience of BI reporting tools and LTV modelling, able to conduct in-depth analysis.
The role benefits from a 37hour working week, working from home or office based, this role offers a blended working approach.
* Develop and deliver reports and dashboards which monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of activity across group.
* Conduct in depth analysis of core activity, audience, tests, campaigns and projects to identify risks, trends and opportunities as well as helping to develop recommendations for future activity.
* Build, optimise and run a model to forecast short to medium term business performance.
* Contribute to planning process by providing robust metrics, risks and opportunities that will aid scenario planning.
* Proactively develop actionable insights to help improve decision making and influence business strategies.
* Use data and insight to proactively seek opportunities to drive optimisation of end-to-end business activities.
* Analyse new opportunities, make recommendations and support decision making.
* Degree in related field
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
* 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
* Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
* Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
* Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Employee Assistance Programme