Night Warehouse Operative - Chippenham | 6255 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Night Warehouse Operative - Permanent
Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting but rare opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading company within the Distribution department based in Chippenham.
Due to expansion and an increase in sales, they are looking for a permanent individual- you must have a forklift or LLOP licence.
- 38 hrs per week contract.
- Permanent Nights - 10 pm till 6 am on Sunday Night to Thursday Night (finishing Friday morning at 6am)
We are currently recruiting for a Distribution Operative to work nights within the Yard & Warehouse areas in our Chippenham Site.
The position is permanent and will be on a Permanent Night is 10 pm till 6 am on Sunday Night to Thursday Night ( finishing Friday morning at 6 am)
The main duties and responsibilities within the role are to:
- Work safely in a busy distribution environment - with your own and others safety of primary importance
- Maintain and promote safe ways of working
- Drive forklift or LLOP trucks to pick/pack pipe and yard/warehouse fittings in a highly accurate and efficient manner
- Replenish picking areas from bulk storage in a timely and efficient manner to prevent stock outs
- Register and put away products received from production
- Undertake other general distribution activities as required
- Seek to maintain and improve stock accuracy
To be considered for the role, you will ideally possess a forklift or low-level order picking licence and be able to demonstrate previous experience within a distribution environment.
Need to be highly efficient and accurate with a good eye for detail.
Forklift training will be provided to candidates who are keen to learn and develop.
- Previous experience of forklift and distribution work
- Must be able to plan and organise activities of self
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable flexibility and adaptable work ethic
- Willingness to embrace change and improve processes a systems develop
- Practical experience of Extrusion manufacturing process.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...