Recruitment & HR Officer - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment & HR Officer
London, Greater London, England
£25000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Recruitment & HR Officer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at the beginning an ambitious five-year growth plan, supporting the Group HR Director and the wider business in the delivery of HR and people related projects, with a particular focus on recruitment.
Our culture of entrepreneurialism, fairness, transparency and trust runs through everything we do. We have worked hard to develop a fantastic people-led culture and we’re proud to be winners of the Best Financial Advisers to Work for award in 2019 and 2021.
This role offers an exceptional opportunity for an experienced recruiter or HR administrator with a strong work ethic, a creative outlook and an exceptional focus on the importance of people and culture.
* Manage relationships with candidates and recruitment agencies
* Create job specs and launch roles internally and externally, managing all associated comms
* Filter and shortlist CV’s
* Conduct screening calls with candidates and manage and coordinate the interview process
* Delivery of psychometric testing and practical assessments as part of the process
* Manage the offer process through to signing of contract
* Build our non-agency recruitment capabilities
* All employee lifecycle events: . pre-starter admin, the induction process, performance management, contracts and contract variations, benefits and ad-hoc communications
* HR database management, policies and procedures
* Delivery of staff benefits
* Training and development
* Compliance and regulatory responsibilities
* Staff engagement activities, including social events and CSR
* Manage and respond to HR related enquiries from employees and partners
* Liaise with other key teams where required . accounts, compliance, central ops.
* Depending on the strengths and experience of the successful candidate, there will be an opportunity to get involved with HR project work across various areas
* Previous experience in a relevant HR, recruitment or office administration role in a comparable organisation (experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry is an advantage but not essential)
* Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle
* Ideally working with recruiters and direct on platforms like LinkedIn and Indeed
* Be highly IT literate, with experience of HR software and Microsoft Office
* Have sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams and FCA rules and compliances in order to effectively carry out the role.
* Assist the Group HR Director in a proactive, productive and professional manner
* Deliver an excellent level of service and build strong proactive working relationships
* Demonstrate sound professional judgement and a common-sense
* Solution-focused approach to problems
* Excellent attention to detail with high quality written and verbal communication skills
* Office based in London – role can be office or home based (full flexibility regarding location)
* £25,000 - £30,000
* Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm (part time hours could be considered)
* Discretionary bonus scheme
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal