Up to £0.00 per annum
Our client is an award winning Consultancy providing quality driven engineering services to a wide range of industrial sectors.
- Our client is looking for a Civil Surveyor/ Inspector to work on a Power project.
- Duration: 2 year contract
- Based in Central, South and East London
- Joining a team of 4 plus
- Open Rates
- The surveying contractor shall demonstrate that they have sufficient and suitably qualified personnel to undertake the programme of surveys as described above.
- Surveyors shall have experience of working in a live substation environment and should have A minimum of 12 months experience in surveying buildings, civil structures or hold a HNC in Civil, Structural, or Building services engineering.
- Members of the Survey Team shall be able to demonstrate suitable experience in the inspection of civil assets.
- They shall have a sound understanding of the mechanism of structural failure and deterioration.
- They shall be able to judge when urgent measures or interim controls are necessary.
- Surveyors will need to be trained Emergency First Aiders.
- Upon award of contract, the surveyors will need to complete competency to enter Substations.
- Persons employed by the Surveying contractor that do not meet this minimum standard shall not undertake inspections unless supervised by a competent person as described.
Posted 20 days ago