Call Centre Agent - West Bretton | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Call Centre Agent
West Bretton, Wakefield, England
18000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a career within a rapidly growing and vibrant company? Our client is a rising star in the UK's financial Services sector. From its formation in 2008, they now employ over 150 people in vibrant sales centre across multiple locations. Due to expansion we now have a number of vacancies for Call Centre Agent roles in the Wakefield centre. As a perfect stepping stone into the world of Sales, many of our successful Agents go on to become Sales Consultants with fantastic earning opportunities.
The Call Centre Agent role offers basic salaries starting from £18,000 with a realistic OTE of £25,000, with Sales Consultants having a realistic OTE of between £30,000 and £65,000.
The company sells insurance products over the phone to customers throughout the UK and is looking to recruit a number of highly motivated and hardworking individuals to work in its outbound lead generation call centre. This is not a cold calling team – all contacts have expressed an interest in the products already.
No experience is necessary. Graduates, School and College leavers. If you’re confident, have a great work ethic and want to do well, this is an ideal position for someone who is looking for their first job after school, college or University or who is trying to get back into work. Hours of work are vary within the times of 9AM to , and there are regular go home early incentives on offer.
- Reach and exceed a targeted number of outbound customer calls per day as determined by the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that have been set for the role.
- Pass through a minimum number of leads to the Sales Team as determined by the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure that all compliance procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all contacts (successful or otherwise) are recorded on our back office system.
- Basic salary of £18,000+ with OTE of £25,000
- Excellent Career Progression opportunities into our Sales and Retention teams (bigger basic and OTE) as all positions are looked to recruit within the business before going external.
- 28 days a year holiday
- Good transport links
- Regular staff incentives and fun days
Apply Now and we look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: telesales, telemarketing, lead generation, outbound calls, call centre staff, sales