Product Coordinator - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 409372
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
200.0000 - 230.0000
Contract (Full time)
Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation in Glasgow/Edinburgh, is currently looking to recruit a Product Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend on a rate of £200-£230/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based for the foreseeable future.
- Analyse, develop and enhance master product plans, Risks Assumptions Issues Dependencies (RAID) logs, resource plans and a variety of progress reports.
- Maintain, process & control documents that support product deliverables including plans, RAID logs, Agile backlog tracking & development, tests etc.,
- Provide support to and maintain processes for Audit, Assurance or compliance related activities.
- Assist implementation of best practice by promoting the use of Programme & Project Management methodology.
- Assist Product or Technical Platform owners to plan, manage and report on all areas of delivery.
- Support the Programme Office to manage and report on plans, project deliveries, resources and budgets.
- Carry out Secretariat duties for relevant Divisional & programme / project meetings: coordinate members, record agendas and papers, manage actions, analyse and report on outcomes.
- Comprehensive experience of identifying, sourcing and analysing information to produce concise, well-structured and accurate written and numeric work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills used to build good professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in supporting, and maintaining the governance for projects which are using project management methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2.
- Ability to manage time and ensure that project/process deadlines are met.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.