£22000 - £24000 per annum
This company is a worldwide leader in providing information access and management solutions through print and electronic journal subscription services, online access research database development and production. In serving the library and business communities for more than 60 years they not only provide solutions for information management issues, but also a total cost benefit through the handling of information and procurement needs through one service provider.
The Purchasing Administrator will work with the Customer Services, Approval Buyers and the Continuation teams to oversee the purchasing process to ensure all orders are placed timely and correctly with suppliers. They will take responsibility for overseeing customer orders in their main frame system and manage the creation and management of purchase orders to suppliers as well as maintaining the accuracy of the Title and Supplier Databases.
- Experience of working in a purchasing department.
- Experience of working in the book trade desirable.
- Excellent oral and written skills able to communicate concisely by phone and email.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft (Excel, Word, Access).
- Good commercial acumen when placing orders with suppliers to achieve best cost and margin.
This role is based in Didcot. Although there are some public transport connections, access to a car would be beneficial for this location. There is plenty of onsite parking.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 15 days ago