Principal Structural Engineer - Milton Keynes Village | 1007 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Principal Structural Engineer
Milton Keynes Village, Milton Keynes, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior / Principal Structural Engineer required to join a structural, civil and building engineering company based out of their Milton Keynes offices. The Company are continuously growing and now require a Structural Engineer to join their engineering team.
This Principal Structural Engineer will have a Structural engineering degree with 7 years' experience and commutable distance to Milton Keynes. The Ideal Senior Structural Engineer will be working towards or achieved Chartership.
The company's structural engineering division delivers excellent service by a willingness to be open-minded and innovative in resolving solutions, so a quick minded and problem-solving individual would be advantageous. My client is currently working on a range of projects and it would be an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career.
Principal Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Undertake structural design calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Design in accordance with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- Understanding of technical design packages including, Tekla, CADS, and Tedds to support the design process.
- Produce basic AutoCAD drawings when required
- Liaise with clients and team members to ensure the designs meet the clients brief.
- In addition to design tasks, you may be required to supervise trial hole investigations, and undertake visual structural inspections.
- Assist in mentoring of more Junior Engineers.
Principal Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years' post qualification experience
- Good IT skills including basic understanding of AutoCAD and Word
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards in design of temporary structures
- Driving license
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills in order to handle multiple projects at any one time
Principal Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Benefits package
- Healthcare scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Payment of a relevant professional subscription
- Life Assurance Policy
Training and professional development plan
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...