Contract Business Analyst - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Contract Business Analyst - remote - outside IR35
London, Greater London, England
£350 - £400/day
Contract (Full time)
Business Analyst – remote – 3-month contract outside IR35
As the Business Analyst, you will be experienced in working across multiple and varied projects spending time with stakeholders across all business functions defining requirements, supporting solution developments and all subsequent phases of build, test, deployment and post-implementation support.
You will need strong analytical skills combined with an understanding of how business functions operate to help you interpret a request for a requirement or system / business function and ensure correct understanding and communication of what is required.
This is a new role to our client however you will be part of a solutions department with like-minded individuals working on creating solutions to problems within the business.
* Review existing procedure / process materials.
* Interview stakeholders to document requirements
* Produce process maps.
* Create Requirements Specification document for system changes, both for the central “ERP” system and its integration to Sage.
* Contribute to the production of revised / new operating procedures or Policy documents.
* Directing analysis and discussions to elicit targeted business requirements that are fit for purpose.
* Prepare comprehensive business requirements documents that meet the needs of business stakeholders and support appropriate operational best practice.
* Review and dissect ‘As Is’ processes and establish necessary changes required to ensure optimal ‘To Be’ processes are defined.
* Define and manage plans to ensure deliverables are completed within agreed time frames and are in accordance with agreed client specifications.
* Identify Risks, Issues, and Assumptions & Dependencies to Project and Programme Managers as required with mitigating actions where applicable.
* Actively support Technical Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the completion of technical specifications and participate in solution design activities.
* Support all stages of testing such that the implemented solution reflects all of the agreed requirements and support defect management and any change requests that may emerge.
* Provide input into development of training needs, procedures and business readiness plans to ensure smooth implementation.
* In co-ordination with Project and Programme Managers, manage post implementation support to minimise disruption to the business.
* Diligently follow-up any outstanding issues with business users or IT developers to ensure that projects and change initiatives are closed out promptly.
* Review team working practices/procedures to identify opportunities to improve quality or productivity.
* Any administrative duties as required within the role or additional duties as requested.
Thought Leadership and Knowledge Sharing
Coach stakeholders and their teams to ensure they have the appropriate analytical skills and knowledge to drive the business forward.
Maintain a focus on industry trends, technologies and approaches to best support us as an organisation.
Support the process of continuous improvement with the aim to reduce cost, improve quality and increase efficiency.
Comply with all security policies and procedures, quality management, health and safety, and environmental policies and general duty of care.
Where necessary, contribute to the creation or refinement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) impacted by any of the system or process changes identified.
Understand the key elements of our Business and the Goals of the operation and organisation and make recommendations for improvement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
Thorough knowledge of best practice Business Analysis approaches
5-7 years + Business Analysis experience, ideally within the logistics, financial or pharmaceutical industries
Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business, Business Analysis or a related discipline
Have a broad understanding of Business Analysis and Change Management techniques to deliver successful and agreed outcomes, specifically covering the areas below.
* MUST have finance background and be conversant with Duty payments specifically DDP and DAP (Duty Delivery Paid and Duty at Place)
* Performing analysis and report writing.
* Documenting As-Is and To-Be states.
* Process mapping and modelling to drive system and solution requirements.
* Functional and Non-Functional requirement definition and documentation
* Creating test plans, scenarios and defect resolution plans to support system and user testing activities.
* Computer System Validation (CSV), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and wider GxP practices is highly desirable.
* Target Operating Model definition will be advantageous.
The IT and Digital sector especially innovative solutions and current trends
MUST have finance background and be conversant with Duty payments specifically DDP and DAP (Duty Delivery Paid and Duty at Place)Ideally will have knowledge of SAGE
Pharmaceutical, Clinical Supply Chain, Cold Chain Logistics and overall Logistics industry would be beneficial.
Business Requirement identification and documentationThe software development lifecycle and V-model
Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams