Deputy Manager - Nurse Qualified
We are currently recruiting for a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager for new 80 bedded home with state of the art facilities, which is due to open in March 2019, in Canford Heath, will be Poole's flagship care home and will provide a mixture of nursing, residential and dementia beds with an additional 20 transitional beds You will report into the Registered Manager, playing an important part of the onsite clinical and management team. You will support the manager in leading and supervising a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care. This role is central in maintaining and further developing our care principles, which centre on 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'. You will work with the local community, GP's and professionals to deliver care that truly enables residents to continue to lead as full a life as possible. The successful candidate will be offered and excellent salary of up to 42,000 per annum plus other benefits.
- The Ideal Candidate As well as being clinically responsible for certain operational areas, you will also take a significant role in the management of the staff team. You will be dealing daily with issues concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring. You will have an effective way of communicating with your team, and above all, act as a champion for everything that you do. In addition to being a fully qualified RGN, you will need to have demonstrable experience supporting elderly service users, preferably those with dementia. The CPD of our nursing team is recognised as extremely important, and plays a vital role to further enhance the care we deliver. We believe that motivated and committed qualified Nurses (RGN/RMN) represent a great strength in delivering the success of the business.
- Qualified Deputy Managers enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus of up to 500 per annum
- 35 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Employee Shares
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee assistance program to all contracted staff including face to face counselling Reference ID: 3514 For more information please call Elizabeth Baker on ######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 22 days ago