NQT required at a 2form entry Primary School in Bury, Radcliff
Bury, Greater Manchester
NQT required at a 2form entry Primary School in Bury, Radcliffe (M26) to teach in Year 4 Class.
A good primary school in Bury, Radcliffe (M26) are looking an NQT to work in a Year 4 class. The role is a full time, long term position starting from September 2019 and lasting for a total of 2 terms, with the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate. As a you will be expected to plan, prepare and teach the KS2 National Curriculum. You must be able to deliver engaging lessons and have excellent differentiation skills. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude.
As an NQT teaching in Year 4 your job responsibilities are:
- Have a detailed knowledge of the relevant aspects of the National Curriculum and other statutory requirements.
- Understand progression across the Primary School, including before and after the age range currently taught.
- Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals so that teaching objectives are met, momentum and challenge are maintained, and best use is made of teaching time.
- Set high expectations for pupils behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through positive and productive relationships
Whats in It for you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forwardthinking team.
- Support from a striving Senior Leadership Team
- NQTs only
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Have taught in a Year 4 class
- Able to travel to Bury
About the School: This Burry primary school aim is to give all the pupils the most positive and successful educational experience possible to enable them to reach their full potential, underpinned by our Christian values. The staff encourage high expectations and work towards maximum progress for each and everyone of thier pupils.
Whilst the school curriculum is based on the National Curriculum they offer a wide and exciting curriculum which aims to be engaging and stimulating for all thier pupils. The headteacher encourage pupils to develop a love of learning, independence and resilience to prepare them for when they move to their next stages of education.
The school has a close link with both the Close Methodist and Parish Church which enables all children to understand the Christian values that the school identified to be important in its community. The staff also ensure children are aware of and respect other beliefs within our multicultural school, community and society. Through these links children also realise a sense of worth, belonging and team spirit.
The headteacher knows children make the best progress when school and parents work together. Following this ethos, the staff have regular meetings with parents to discuss progress, send termly curriculum overviews and regular newsletters to help keep families informed.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you would like to visit the school, please call me to arrange or if you would like more information and apply for this role, please send your CV to #########
Posted 6 days ago