Mechanical Design Engineer - Barbican | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Barbican, Greater London, England
£50000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer | £50,000 - £65,000 | Barbican - Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer for a Building Services Design Consultancy - We are inviting an experienced Mechanical Engineer to support the planned expansion of an innovative MEP team, specialising in providing design & advisory services.
You will produce detail design and installation design of complete mechanical systems and HVAC solutions for projects in the commercial sector.
Your role will include:
* Working alongside the Directors
* Liaising with clients
* Responding to client requirements
* Producing reports and specifications
* Undertaking site inspections
* Overseeing testing and commissioning activities
Key attributes and skills:
* Excellent technical knowledge in Mechanical Design Engineering.
* Understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
* Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations , AutoCAD and developing designs from first principles.
* Ability to mentor and supervise graduates/junior members of staff.
* Awareness of contract administration and project management.
* Appreciation of client needs, with ability to face clients.
* Supporting Directors’ in financial control of project(s), resource management and business development.
* Responsible for quality of our outputs.
* Previous consultancy experience
* Chartered engineer or working towards.
To learn more about this position, please contact Lucy at Bemillion or submit an application to arrange a confidential discussion