Technical - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£65000 - £80000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Home Based
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 (+ benefits)
Skills: TOGAF, Agile, SDLC processes & methodologies
Are you an experienced Technical Architect with demonstrable experience of architecting how software solutions will be delivered? Do you want to secure a role with a UK Top 2 Software Company?
We are looking to recruit a Technical Architect to join my client’s Software Consultancy Practice. Working with high profile customers you will be responsible for supporting the solution design of new products and working with technical teams, and the customer, on how solutions will be delivered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Architect with a background in software looking for a new challenge.
* Work independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of solution architectures for external clients, and internal product teams
* Participates and can lead in meetings with stakeholders
* Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
* Ensures adherence to applicable standards (corporate, industry, national and international)
* Work as part of a team to develop the overall solution architecture for a range of industry focused sales propositions
* Participate in business development providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business
* Act as pre-sales solution architect for bids and proposals, assisting with estimation and planning
* Work as part of a team to design and develop proof of concepts and deliver client demonstrations
About The Company
My client are a leading provider of digital solutions and managed services for public sector and regulated markets. They help organisations around the world to deliver better outcomes for people and places.
Top rated employer - Glassdoor
Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ - Gold
My client is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
• 18 years of unbroken growth
• 9 years average length of service
• 1 in 4 vacancies filled through internal promotion
In return my client can offer a competitive salary & package and the opportunity join a leading software and solutions company that has gone through a sustained period of growth