Warehouse Operative - Coventry | Zoek UK | 40ce2c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£9.18 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
A worldwide recognised name in automotive supply chain logistics have a number of jobs for DBS checked Warehouse Operatives at their Coventry site (CV3). Be assured the workplace is Covid-19 secured, with the relevant social distancing and necessary cleaning procedures in place.
As a warehouse operative you will be required to:
- Scan items to a time target
- Pack items away
- Label up
- Work as part of a team and as an individual
- Potentially be trained up on FLT
- Complete light, medium and heavy lifting depending on order
- Using an RDF scanner gun
The pay rates for a warehouse operative are:
As a warehouse operative your shift will be:
Monday to Friday - 07:30-16:00
This shifts are full time hours, 39 hours per week. No Part time hours available
You will need the following requirements in order to be a successful candidate for our warehouse operative position:
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Computer literate
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude and reliable team player
- DBS checked
You can also expect the following benefits!
- Free onsite parking
- A canteen which offers hot and cold food at subsidised prices
- Secure Lockers
- A designated smoking area
- working in a clean, covid secure environment
- Personalised clock in card
- 15 min paid break plus 30 min lunch break
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please click apply! Alternatively you can send your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...