Data Architect - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
Job Role: 2X Data Architect
Length: 1 year
Amoria Bond are currently looking for a 2X experienced Data Architects to work on an 1year remote contract for a huge client based in London. The Data Architect will capture and model a data landscape that enables effective IT data management.
The Data Architect will provide enterprise data, design, models and tools on how data is utilised. The Data Architect will be expected to create; Data lists, Affinity Maps, Enterprise Data Catalogues, Data Flow Diagrams and Data Principles and is the focal point for Data Architecture.
The successful Data Architect will have the following experience:
* Create the direction for data architecture and what business outcomes will be achieved
* Maintain the Enterprise Conceptual, Logical and Integration Models working with Solution Data Architects
* Strong understand of Data Flow mapping and Data Mastership
* Adopt DaaS approach to enable effective sharing of data across the business
* Work with Solution Data Architects & Solution Architecture to give an understanding of how project fits compliance and delivery life-cycle
The successful Data Architects will have the following skillset:
* A background in both Data Architecture and Data Modelling
* Strong knowledge of Data management technologies; database management, data lakes
* Experience working at Enterprise Architecture Level
* Enterprise Architecture tools experience such as; BiZZDesign (Desirable)
* Energy or Oil & Gas industry experience (Desirable)
The role offers a competitive rate for the right candidate.
If you're interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role