Production Control Co - Accrington | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Production Control Co-ordinator
Accrington, Lancashire, England
£23000 - £25000/annum
Temporary (Full time)
Our Client is a well-Established Company based in Altham.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Control Co-ordinator.
Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 8- and Friday 8-12pm. 40 hours per week.
The job Role will include:
* Creating & Controlling new shop orders & works instructions
* Shop order scheduling
* Material availability planning
* Maintaining & Creating MRP planning Data
* Creating and loading demand for subcontract
* Understanding & Actioning MRP messages/proposals
* Liaising directly with the shop floor to ensure that material is available, and schedules are met
* Controlling documents and revisions in production
* Production Reporting
* Working closely with other departments to ensure information accuracy
The ideal Candidate should have:
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Effective communicator
* Proven problem analysis and problem-solving skills
* Ability to adapt and respond effectively to changes
* Excellent computer skills including MS Office
* Written and verbal communications skills to a high standard.
* Previous experience in MRP/ERP system
By submitting your CV or applying for a position online to Multitask Recruitment Solutions Ltd you are consenting to us providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Multitask Recruitment Solutions to seek work on your behalf.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Multitask Recruitment solutions are a committed Equal Opportunities Organisation