Sales Development Representative - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Development Representative
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are keen to recruit sales development executive to join our newly formed team in the UK. You will join a team that will contribute hugely to the success of STANLEY Security in terms of finding new opportunities.
The role requires an outbound focus across the UK, with a targeted and strategic approach to the qualification of accounts and prospects. The team will be tasked to drive meetings with target accounts, working side by side with our Account Managers and Business Consultants.
This is the ideal role for a confident, creative and competitive sales developer seeking a new challenge and a desire to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative sales culture. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent.
What you’ll be doing…
Business Relationships: As an integral part of the Sales Team, work with the Sales Professionals to provide insight to identified sales opportunities. Engage with customers to define and develop sales opportunities in support of the BC/AM teams. In support of the business, interact with internal resources to ensure the voice of the customer is communicated internally.
Sales Process: Serves as the instigator for new and cross sell opportunities within the new business and existing customer portfolio. Once identified, established clear communication of client requirements to BC/AM to enable opportunity development and close.
Customers: Engage customers at all levels including executive level decision makers when appropriate.
People Management: A team player working with many Sales Professionals. Acts as a resource in support of the sale to address customer’s drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner.
What you need for the role…
- Ability to seek out and assess new opportunities
- A strong team player
- Establishes and builds credibility quickly
- Can clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer’s needs and drivers
- Compelling presentation and communication skills
- Be optimistic and tenacious at the same time; while applying experience, and a positive attitude.
- Understands the customers’ unique value, good knowledge of competitors’ solutions, value propositions, market strategies and position
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts/market trends to internal and external customers . customer specs, white papers, trade shows, etc.
- Four + years of customer service or sales experience
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect and Diversity
- Innovation and Collaboration
- Individual and Team Accountability
- Passion and Purpose
Working at STANLEY Security means fun and challenging work in an active environment with a positive atmosphere.
The keywords: client oriented, integrity, respect and responsibility describe our culture. As a strong team we gather our ideas and work to achieve continuous improvement. We are a leader in our industry and in order to maintain that position, we invest a lot in training and internal mobility. In our environment you practice a position with great independence and room for initiative.
- You can expect an interesting job with a lot of variety and challenge;
- You will work in a healthy and growing company;
- You will become a member of a winning team with great colleagues to work with;
- You continuously enjoy training from internal and external specialists;
- You will receive a competitive salary, supplemented by a commission based on your results;