Maintenance Engineer Multi - Newcastle under Lyme | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maintenance Engineer Multi Skilled
Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, England
£43000 - £43500/annum Amazing Benefits & Career Path
Permanent (Full time)
A Fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading and established business at the cutting edge of technology working 3 Nights per week.
Salary Circa £43,000 + 10% pension, 33 days holiday, career Path, and much more, benefits handbook will be forwarded upon application and conversation.
The right Maintenance Engineer will support the maintenance schedule and fault rectification activities, site-based.
* Carry out the required equipment servicing as with schedules
* Undertake repairs in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements.
* Diagnosis of Mechanical / Electrical faults and repairs
* Comply with Health & Safety
* Accurately record all works
* Continuous improvement
* Ensure product flow at all times
* Ensure site spares are kept to the optimum level
* The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally have previous experience within an electrical/mechanical environment or manufacturing environment.
* NVQ 3 or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or Electrical / Mechanical qualified (ONC, HNC).
* Working understanding of Mechanical, Electrical manuals
* Understanding of control systems
* Basic understanding of PLC equipment
* Maintenance Engineer