Support Worker - Exeter | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Exeter, Devon, England
£8.95 - £9.10/hour
Unspecified (Part time)
Location: Kempston House, Exmouth
If you would like to make a difference to people's life's...
If you would like to receive full training and knowledge in a new sector...
Are you resilient, committed and passionate?
Then this is the job for you.
As a support worker you will:
* Provide emotional support to individuals and their families.
* Provide support for individuals, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
* Assisting with activities and accessing the local community
* Support and monitor their healthcare needs, including administering medication, attending appointments and with training, completing health actions plans.
* In this role you will experience behaviours that others may find challenging. With the knowledge and support of the existing team, the Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner, as well as the appropriate training, you will learn how best to respond to these situations confidently.
Who do we support?
"Hi, I'm shortly going to be living in my own home in Exmouth and will be supported by SeeAbility.
I am looking for an individual with a good sense of humour, positive attitude, friendly and happy to join my team of Support Workers. You need to support me to lead the life I want to and encourage me to be gradually more and more skilled and confident"
What we can offer you:
* Full training
* Excellent career progression and development opportunities
* 28 days Annual Leave, increasing each year up to 36 days
* Discounts/cashback including supermarkets, retailers and more
* Season ticket travel loan
* Access to eye tests
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Access to our Employee Assistance Program, providing support and guidance whenever you need it most
* Refer a Friend Bonus (£600) T&C’s apply