NQT Physics Teacher – Enfield - Enfield Lock | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
NQT Physics Teacher – Enfield
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
£29915 - £33383/annum
Unspecified (Full time)
Magisters Education are working with a Secondary school that are rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in the Enfield area who are looking for an NQT Physic Teacher to work with KS3-5 for September 2021!
The school have a strong academic record across subjects and within Science, they are one of the leaders within the borough. The school aim to ensure behaviour within the school is excellent and have a strong disciplinary procedure in place to ensure good behaviour is rewarded and bad behaviour is disciplined appropriately, and you have support from the school to manage your classes. For your first year as an NQT you will be assigned an experienced teacher who will support you throughout your NQT year and will offer structured guidance and feedback to ensure you are able to develop successfully throughout your first year in teaching. The school also has excellent transport links with easy access to both buses and tube lines nearby, so you can reach the school easily from a range of locations. They also have onsite parking you can utilise if you drive.
This role will see you teaching across KS3-5, this role is full time, and you will be working Monday to Friday. The department have a strong record of attainment at both GCSE and particularly at A-Level where many students join leading universities after leaving sixth form. You will receive continuous support throughout the year and will have a dedicated NQT trainer who will offer guidance and support. You will be working with a friendly and supportive team who all collaborate and share resources to ensure staff are all offering consistent lessons and you can share the load with your colleagues to ensure you are minimising unnecessary work. You will have weekly 1 to 1 meetings to discuss your progress and will have the chance to feedback in areas you feel you need additional support.
* You will be completing your PGCE for the summer of 2021 or 2020
* If you are an experienced teacher your application can still be considered for this position
* You will be an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who aims to teach outstanding lessons and will work with the school to maximise your potential
* You will be available to begin for September 2021
Why should you apply today?
* Industry leading pay rates!
* Outstanding Ofsted school with a strong academic record year on year
* Dedicated NQT trainer who will support you throughout the year
* Strong disciplinary procedures to promote good behaviour and improve attainment and maximise your focus on teaching rather than managing behaviour
* Guided support throughout the interview process with a specialised consultant assigned to each school
* Support throughout the interview process with tips and guidance to help you maximise your chances of securing a role